2016 Fashion New Style 6MM Tungsten Ring Rose Gold Plated Tungsten Brushed Surface With Stage Wedding Ring For Men And Women
Tungsten Carbide Ring Wedding Ring Free Shipping tungsten carbide, typically in the form of a cemented carbide (carbide particles held together by a metal), has become a popular material in the bridal jewelry industry due to its extreme hardness and high resistance to scratching. Even with high-impact resistance, this extreme hardness also means that it can occasionally be shattered under certain circumstances. Tungsten carbide is roughly 10 times harder than 18k gold (gold being the traditional material of wedding bands). In addition to its design and high polish, part of its attraction to consumers is its technical nature.
spikes stainless steel ring
· It is made of 85.7% tungsten carbide blank, Cobalt-free
· Tungsten carbide is the hardest metal. you can wear it when sporting or working and needn’t to worry it.
· Tungsten jewelry is very simple to maintain, a towel can make it shiny as brand new.
Comfort Fit Rings are rounded inside for the most comfortable fit to the finger.
· Laser Engraved on the fashion tungsten ring
· It is resistant to acids and is only attacked by hydrofluoric acid/nitric acid (HF/HNO3) mixtures above room temperature .
· Tungsten carbide has a high melting point at 2,870 °C (5,200 °F), a boiling point of 6,000 °C (10,830 °F)
· Tungsten carbide is extremely hard, ranking ~9 on Mohs scale . Density: 15.63 g/cm3